It is our mission to:
- Provide compassionate, professional patient care
- Uncompromising customer support
- And commitment to building and maintaining the partnership with the communities we serve
As a customer service oriented business, Lynch EMS employees follow a set of values to provide the best quality of service to our customers. These Core Values are the cornerstone of the Lynch family and its employees. As a guide, the Core Values represent the passion and commitment of Lynch EMS to not only provide excellent patient care, but also treat anyone and everyone, as they are a family member. In doing so, Lynch EMS is confident that by choosing our services you will be welcomed by competent medical professionals that will fulfill your every need with these values.
- Respect: For all people – Our patients; their families; our customers; our colleagues in the medical professions; our Paramedics, EMTs and staff; and for one another.
- Integrity: Always choosing to do the moral and ethical “right thing.” Always examining our actions to be certain we demonstrate integrity in all that we do.
- Compassion: Always being mindful of another person’s feelings and concerns. Acting with the same level of care we would extend to our family.
- Excellence: Providing uncompromising service quality through commitment, efficiency, and accountability.