In alignment with the Lynch EMS Core Values, we are consistently looking to help our communities. Not only are we participating through the quality services we offer at events, but we are constantly seeking opportunities to provide a lending hand, support charities, or educate the community.
Some of the Community Services we provide include:
- Water Safety Day in partnership with The Boys and Girls Clubs of Fullerton and The Zac Foundation
- Medical Stand-by for the Walk to Defeat ALS in partnership with The ALS Association-Orange County Chapter
- Side Walk CPR in partnership with The American Heart Association
- Medical Career Day in partnership with North Orange County ROP speaking with high school students about EMS
- Adopt-a-Family during the Christmas Holiday
- Donating and participating in the Annual CHOC Charity Golf Classic
- Donating and participating in the Southern California Hospice Foundation Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- Career Day and Emergency Medical Services presentations at countless Orange County elementary schools and churches
If you would like to schedule Lynch EMS EMTs or Paramedics for your event or community activity, please click on the link below to contact us.